Nickba's Warcraft 3 Resources and Mods
Become a member for more privileges in the forum less advertisements or log in if you are already a member.
The administrator.
Become a member for more privileges in the forum less advertisements or log in if you are already a member.
The administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nickba's ORPG Official Forum,W3 Mods and Resources

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Nickba's Warcraft 3 Mods!
Looking for Beta testers in Northrend(Europe),pm me.
You can use BlinkGaming.net to host Nickba's ORPG v5.03b and play with others.
Most active topics
Attribute System
Attributesystem
Equipment restriction system.
Quest Help Please
Huge bug in 4.0 ?
quest bug?
a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them
Stats of your favorite char =)
ty to nickba
Bug of assassin:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eltsoldier

a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them Empty
PostSubject: a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them   a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:40 am

i was watching my friend playing the priest when he got lvl 5 his second spell that siphons his hp to a ally it overlaps his holy light spell and it forces it to cast the siphon unstead of holy light

the fire mage when i click to move sometimes he just stops moving as if he had wander or something WHICH RLY PISSES ME OFF especially when im trying to go 5 feet to get a item and it stops 10 times b4 i can actually grab the item
Back to top Go down
eltsoldier

PostSubject: Re: a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them   a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:05 am

it is definately the wander ability i sit still and once ina while he periodically moves in a random direction -_-
Back to top Go down
eltsoldier

PostSubject: Re: a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them   a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:02 pm

i just got my fire spawn and i was trying to fight some enemies for some unknown reason he decides to start running away from the enemies and my fire mage starts walking closer to the enemies wth?? im done with the firemage till ya fix him its to annoying
Back to top Go down
Nickba
Admin
Nickba

PostSubject: Re: a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them   a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:01 am

The first one fixed,can you explain me please the fire mage's problem particularly?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickba.net
Nickba
Admin
Nickba

PostSubject: Re: a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them   a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 pm

I tested the fire mage,I cant find that bug.
Back to top Go down
White Flare

PostSubject: Re: a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them   a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:11 am

Yea i got this bug as the paladin. its bad when the tank decides to wander away from the guy he is suppose to be tanking.

info that may be relevant
I was red
it happened as soon as i joined/started playing.
It only happened to me (and i was the only one who loaded?)
It was still happening after an hour of playing so its not something temporary.

I'm going to try to re-host, not be red and still load and see if it keeps at it. =/

Edit:
Also when i summon the wolf with the paladin the wolf wanders too! ill have the paladin selected and the wolf will wonder away from him. very annoying when both the tanks are wondering away =/

Edit 2:
After re-hosting AND being a different color AND loading another code of my paladin the wander still happened on both the hero and the wolf.

My friend (happened to be the fire mage) also reported 1 account of this happening to him but i don't know the details.

Also i noticed something else that was strange in the map. At map start a small dot(by dot meaning a small unit sized circle on the mini map that revealed whatever it happened to float over but had no model or selectable object) in the right middle of the screen started following the hero, also where the dot started there is constant red numbers as if two units are fighting forever there. I'm not sure if this is relevant in any way but any info is helpful i think.

Last edited by White Flare on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Aditional Info Aquired)
Back to top Go down
Nickba
Admin
Nickba

PostSubject: Re: a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them   a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:28 am

I am not sure but i think that the problem is the backpack.
Back to top Go down
White Flare

PostSubject: Re: a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them   a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:10 am

That's what i thought as well because the dot would follow me. ill do a test later in solo play to see if the dot is the backpack or not by trying to access it while its in the middle of nowhere. hope to get that bug fixed pretty soon it would make the game a lot better.

Edit: alright i tested it under a few different conditions and i was a bit surprised by what i found out.

First Test: Single Player as Red. Loaded fine. played for 5 minutes and nothing. the game played fine solo with no wandering glitch. the orb stayed on the right middle of the screen and didn't move and i could play the game just fine. i tested my backpack while the orb was there and i could put items in and drop them next to me normally. everything played perfectly on solo.

Second Test: Two player, Red and Blue. We both loaded and nothing really happened for a couple seconds. we walked out of the alter and that's when the orbs started homing in on us again causing my wander glitch. Used the backpack fine though same as last time but the wandering was still there.

Third Test: Single Player as Red, Map Revealed: I wanted to see if i could see what the fighting was on the side but as i guessed they were model-less object fighting and with the map revealed I couldn't tell if the orbs moved so end of that test.

In all i have no idea why it works in single player and not in multi unless the backpacks are drawn to other players as well as connected to you making you randomly wander. I'm not a map maker so maybe you can find more enlightenment from my test runs then I did on what the problem may be. Hope this helps because i want to see this map do good.

Last edited by White Flare on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ran 3 Test Runs and Added)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them   a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1