Nickba's Warcraft 3 Resources and Mods
Become a member for more privileges in the forum less advertisements or log in if you are already a member.
The administrator.
Become a member for more privileges in the forum less advertisements or log in if you are already a member.
The administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nickba's ORPG Official Forum,W3 Mods and Resources

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Nickba's Warcraft 3 Mods!
Looking for Beta testers in Northrend(Europe),pm me.
You can use BlinkGaming.net to host Nickba's ORPG v5.03b and play with others.
Most active topics
Attribute System
Attributesystem
Equipment restriction system.
Quest Help Please
Huge bug in 4.0 ?
quest bug?
a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them
Stats of your favorite char =)
ty to nickba
Bug of assassin:

Bug that I have noticed this far

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jacks89

Bug that I have noticed this far Empty
PostSubject: Bug that I have noticed this far   Bug that I have noticed this far I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:28 pm

I just dowloaded the latest map v4.21 from hiveworkshop.

First of all there is this stone located at the bottom of the initial location. I can actually pass it through even without destroying it. I heard using fire mage can actually destroy it so I tried but with vain.

Second bug that I discovered is the 3rd quest where I need to the get NeoClaive. I kill the murloc boss and get the glaive but when I returned to the altar with it, the quest is not completed. I try back to and fro and managed get a couple of the glaive from the small murloc.

Then I was just trying out the game again but I play single by myself using assasin. I was merely curios with the map. So I try to pass through the door that is located at the necro town (if I'm not wrong) but also not possible and so I just try right click beyond the door and my characted moved by the small path and reach the next town. It has nothing there. No creeps at all. There I also found another glitch.

I passed by the King and it shows that I can sell my item but I couldn't find the merchant (unlike the altar where I can sell my item to the neo).

Last bug is also located at the same town. There is this north gate where I try to pass it and my character always bounce back even miscellaneous charater that try to reach the gate is also being bounce back. I managed to destroy the gate by the most left hand side which is by the left lamp. So I try to pass through again. and this time the door is recovered and my hero bounce back again.

This is pretty much all the things that I have noticed. My friends and I are really enjoying this game cause it's really required team cooperation. Hope you can fix the bugs and released a complete version soon. So looking forward to it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nickba
Admin
Nickba

Bug that I have noticed this far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug that I have noticed this far   Bug that I have noticed this far I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:28 pm

jacks89 wrote:
I just dowloaded the latest map v4.21 from hiveworkshop.

First of all there is this stone located at the bottom of the initial location. I can actually pass it through even without destroying it. I heard using fire mage can actually destroy it so I tried but with vain.

Second bug that I discovered is the 3rd quest where I need to the get NeoClaive. I kill the murloc boss and get the glaive but when I returned to the altar with it, the quest is not completed. I try back to and fro and managed get a couple of the glaive from the small murloc.

Then I was just trying out the game again but I play single by myself using assasin. I was merely curios with the map. So I try to pass through the door that is located at the necro town (if I'm not wrong) but also not possible and so I just try right click beyond the door and my characted moved by the small path and reach the next town. It has nothing there. No creeps at all. There I also found another glitch.

I passed by the King and it shows that I can sell my item but I couldn't find the merchant (unlike the altar where I can sell my item to the neo).

Last bug is also located at the same town. There is this north gate where I try to pass it and my character always bounce back even miscellaneous charater that try to reach the gate is also being bounce back. I managed to destroy the gate by the most left hand side which is by the left lamp. So I try to pass through again. and this time the door is recovered and my hero bounce back again.

This is pretty much all the things that I have noticed. My friends and I are really enjoying this game cause it's really required team cooperation. Hope you can fix the bugs and released a complete version soon. So looking forward to it. Twisted Evil

First of all neos glave is a weapon too,the quest item you can find it near the first town.
The town that you are talking about is not ready yet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickba.net

Bug that I have noticed this far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nickba's Warcraft 3 Resources and Mods :: Nickba's ORPG :: Bugs-
Jump to: