Nickba's Warcraft 3 Resources and Mods
Become a member for more privileges in the forum less advertisements or log in if you are already a member.
The administrator.
Become a member for more privileges in the forum less advertisements or log in if you are already a member.
The administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nickba's ORPG Official Forum,W3 Mods and Resources

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Nickba's Warcraft 3 Mods!
Looking for Beta testers in Northrend(Europe),pm me.
You can use BlinkGaming.net to host Nickba's ORPG v5.03b and play with others.
Most active topics
Attribute System
Attributesystem
Equipment restriction system.
Quest Help Please
Huge bug in 4.0 ?
quest bug?
a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them
Stats of your favorite char =)
ty to nickba
Bug of assassin:

Some v5.01 bugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vobbs

Some v5.01 bugs Empty
PostSubject: Some v5.01 bugs   Some v5.01 bugs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Heroes do not share vision with each other

Items are bound when you pick it up. The problem with this is if someone else takes an item they don't need, no one else can take it even if they drop it. Items should be bound after typing -save instead.

Melee heroes have a very short aggro range making them not help each other unless they are very close or manually targeting mobs.

Attribute bars are not reset when you -repick to pick a new hero.

Attribute bars seem to randomly lose a couple of bars and they stay this way after saving and loading in a new game. My blademaster has 2 of his agil bars missing. I tried picking a new blademaster in another game and he has 2 agil and 2 int bars missing.

It seems to take a long time to move the attribute bar even a little. My paladin is lvl 17 and I spam skills all the time but he only has one str bar filled. Both agil and int are still empty. Please check if this is working correctly.

Can't complete TheOneNeo quest. You can talk to him and ask for reward but quest journal still tells you to return glaive. Glaive also stays in your backpack after you get reward from him. He also still has the exclamation point above his head.

Last edited by vobbs on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nickba
Admin
Nickba

Some v5.01 bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some v5.01 bugs   Some v5.01 bugs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:55 pm

Ok,thank you I will check them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickba.net
Nickba
Admin
Nickba

Some v5.01 bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some v5.01 bugs   Some v5.01 bugs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:56 pm

To share vision type -allyall or -allyXX,XX=01 for player 1,02 for player 2.....
Back to top Go down
vobbs

Some v5.01 bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some v5.01 bugs   Some v5.01 bugs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Why not just allow vision from the F11 allies tab? Would make it alot easier. Also, is there a reason it is not on by default?
Back to top Go down
Nickba
Admin
Nickba

Some v5.01 bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some v5.01 bugs   Some v5.01 bugs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:15 pm

vobbs wrote:
Why not just allow vision from the F11 allies tab? Would make it alot easier. Also, is there a reason it is not on by default?

No,there is no reason,I will make it default.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some v5.01 bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some v5.01 bugs   Some v5.01 bugs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some v5.01 bugs
Page 1 of 1