Nickba's Warcraft 3 Resources and Mods
Become a member for more privileges in the forum less advertisements or log in if you are already a member.
The administrator.
Become a member for more privileges in the forum less advertisements or log in if you are already a member.
The administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nickba's ORPG Official Forum,W3 Mods and Resources

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Nickba's Warcraft 3 Mods!
Looking for Beta testers in Northrend(Europe),pm me.
You can use BlinkGaming.net to host Nickba's ORPG v5.03b and play with others.
Most active topics
Attribute System
Attributesystem
Equipment restriction system.
Quest Help Please
Huge bug in 4.0 ?
quest bug?
a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them
Stats of your favorite char =)
ty to nickba
Bug of assassin:

Lagg Problem!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickba
Admin
Nickba

Lagg Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Lagg Problem!   Lagg Problem! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:41 pm

Some people told me that the map lags.When I host on Battle.net I dont lag.Also I have asked some poeple if are they lagging and they told me that they have no problem.
-Are you lagging?
-Do you know how can i fix it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickba.net
Goldschakal

Goldschakal

Lagg Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagg Problem!   Lagg Problem! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:12 pm

Lagreduce: 1st: Not many events on the same sec like (every 3sec create xxx) better 5+sec or just delete them.
2nd: Dont have multiple events (every sec create xxx ; every sec add xxxxx) better every 1.28 and 1.65. so the laggs cant "stack".
Back to top Go down
Nogusta

Lagg Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagg Problem!   Lagg Problem! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Dude, I am one of the people seriously lagged by your map. Your map clearly has a memory leak caused by a periodic trigger. That is, that you haven't freed up all the space used by your action triggers. Go to "the helper".com (google it) and go to the worldedit section and find a tutorial on how to fix memory leaks (there are many). It is also possible that you just have too many periodic triggers! Your map gets slower and slower and slower until unplayable. Why do I need a periodic trigger updating my current health in a multiboard? This type of periodic trigger is a waste in my opinion. The map becomes noticeabally slow within just 5 minutes. I am sure I am not the only one who cannot enjoy your great map cause of major lag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lagg Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lagg Problem!   Lagg Problem! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lagg Problem!
Page 1 of 1