Nickba's Warcraft 3 Resources and Mods
Become a member for more privileges in the forum less advertisements or log in if you are already a member.
The administrator.
Become a member for more privileges in the forum less advertisements or log in if you are already a member.
The administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nickba's ORPG Official Forum,W3 Mods and Resources

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Nickba's Warcraft 3 Mods!
Looking for Beta testers in Northrend(Europe),pm me.
You can use BlinkGaming.net to host Nickba's ORPG v5.03b and play with others.
Most active topics
Attribute System
Attributesystem
Equipment restriction system.
Quest Help Please
Huge bug in 4.0 ?
quest bug?
a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them
Stats of your favorite char =)
ty to nickba
Bug of assassin:

Bugs Ive found

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirius.

Bugs Ive found Empty
PostSubject: Bugs Ive found   Bugs Ive found I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:29 pm

Sorry if I repeat any bugs, there's so many bug topics out there I don't want to read them all. I won't repeat any I've found already posted.

-Sometimes creeps won't respawn. This has happened to me once in this version and once in an older version. Doesn't happen when I play solo on b.net but when I play with a friend it does.
-The Thorns Shield that you can buy in the elf outpost says it gives a 30% reflection, but the Carapace skin from it says 15%
-If you kill the Gnoll Brute before the quest he'll drop the head. If you then get the quest you can turn in the head but can't do the "Kill him" part, even if you kill him when he respawns.
-On the path heading south from the Citadel of Necromancers there's a NPC necromancer and his skeleton, if you lure the level 80 enemy necromancer toward them he'll get stuck and just let them kill him and then when he respawns he'll have low stats and be a low level. (Not sure if that's a bug)
-Warriors slash uses the W hotkey and shield bash uses S, yet whenever I hit W it always uses Shield Bash first, much like the Priests Sacrificial Heal/First heal spell bug.
Back to top Go down
Nickba
Admin
Nickba

Bugs Ive found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugs Ive found   Bugs Ive found I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:04 pm

OK thank you,I will fix them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickba.net

Bugs Ive found
Page 1 of 1