Nickba's Warcraft 3 Resources and Mods
Become a member for more privileges in the forum less advertisements or log in if you are already a member.
The administrator.
Become a member for more privileges in the forum less advertisements or log in if you are already a member.
The administrator.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nickba's ORPG Official Forum,W3 Mods and Resources

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Nickba's Warcraft 3 Mods!
Looking for Beta testers in Northrend(Europe),pm me.
You can use BlinkGaming.net to host Nickba's ORPG v5.03b and play with others.
Most active topics
Attribute System
Attributesystem
Equipment restriction system.
Quest Help Please
Huge bug in 4.0 ?
quest bug?
a couple of annoying bugs i would like to point out PLZ fix them
Stats of your favorite char =)
ty to nickba
Bug of assassin:

Guards killing questline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xabbub

Xabbub

Guards killing questline Empty
PostSubject: Guards killing questline   Guards killing questline I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:47 pm

The questline is one quest following onto another, so problems in one quest will cause no other quest to be doable or even receiveable.
Unfortunately the townguards can kill the questmobs before actually knowing about the quest if pulled, which happens from time to time cause of the huge aggro-range some creeps evolve. For example the 'bandit-mobs' can follow you up to the necrocity - without being hit by you more then once. The killing of mobs should require more effort than trying to defend them from the guards, there should not be the need to suicide only to prevent the guards from killing the (quest-)mobs.

Possibile Solution:
- Put the guards inside the cities and create a creepkillzone, connected to respawns of the killed mobs, in front of every gate.
Back to top Go down
Nickba
Admin
Nickba

PostSubject: Re: Guards killing questline   Guards killing questline I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:02 pm

Readed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickba.net
Goldschakal

Goldschakal

PostSubject: Re: Guards killing questline   Guards killing questline I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:14 pm

also i had twice that i after killing 24 bandits scouts none respawned and WHERE ARE BANDIT WARRIOR? i found them nowhere
change the aggro range to 200 under gameplay constance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guards killing questline   Guards killing questline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guards killing questline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nickba's Warcraft 3 Resources and Mods :: Nickba's ORPG :: Bugs-
Jump to: